Monday 13 October 2014

8 Gifs That Crack Me Up Every Time

There are a lot of hilarious gifs circulating the web but only a handful bring me to tears every single time that I see them. Here are some of my favourites.


1. BEES!!!


My favourite part is Oprah's evil looking laugh.


2. The Disgruntled Garbage Truck



The future is here!


3. The Mail Slot Toddler



Just wedge it in his mouth, he'll be fine.

4. Just Enjoying A Nice Cuppa When This Happens...



Their facial expressions make it seem so tragic.

5. Dog Walks On Two Legs



Without the jazz hands at the end, I probably wouldn't find this gif anywhere near as funny.

6. Kid Driving A Motorized Car


I have nothing to say about this. I just can't stop laughing.

7. Safety Harness Isn't So Safe


The look of panic on his face...

8. Drunk Dudes Hair Catches Alight


And he doesn't even realise and neither do his friends. They all just keep on singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment