Tuesday 14 February 2012

Dam You Blogger!

I just spent half an hour writing an awesome post only to click "publish" and come to a screen where it says something about multiple edits at the same time and that I will need to click the "back" button on my browser to click the publish button again.

I wasn't worried about loosing my post because Blogger automatically saves as you type. I wasn't worried at all.

Well after clicking the "back" button on my browser, the page took a little while to load. Before all the text from my post appeared, the Blogger automatic save function did it's thing and ended up saving a blank screen. Now the post is gone.

Lovely, just lovely.

Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that Blogger automatically saves your post as you go. It has saved me and my work before, it will do it again but this is one of those times I just wished it didn't bloody happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment